Your senior year of high school is quickly approaching. This summer is a great time to make a college visit and speak to an advisor from the college you are considering for after high school.
Please visit www.onwardshepherd.weebly.com for more resources and information.
The counseling office will conduct "senior audits" in the fall of next year and we will encourage you to apply to a college, tech program, or speak with a military representative.
Senior Audit - every senior meets with Mr. Ross and discusses the following:
1. Academic Standing and Test Scores and possible credit recovery
2. Future plans/goals
3. Discuss college applications and FAFSA (Financial Aid)
4. Discuss potential participation in college sports
5. Open parchment account for transcript processing
6. Introduction to www.onwardshepherd.weebly.com for communication
7. Scholarship information will be available on the website...
Please stop by the counseling office if you have any questions.