for everything I do.
2. I must be thoroughly competent,
achieving, and adequate in all respects.
3. Certain people are bad, wicked, or
villainous and should be punished.
4. It is catastrophic when things do not go my
5. Human unhappiness is externally caused
and there is little to be done about it.
6. If something is fearsome or dangerous,
you should be pre-occupied by it.
7. Happiness is best achieved by avoiding
life’s responsibilities and difficulties.
8. The past is all-important.
9. Maximum happiness is achieved by inertia.
10. People should be different than they are
and only perfect solutions are acceptable.