Frequently Asked Scholarship Questions
Mt. Pleasant Community Foundation Scholarships - www.mpacf.org
Shepherd HS Scholarships - LINK
Scholarships Available to Shepherd High School and Odyssey High School Students Students from Shepherd High School and Odyssey High School may be eligible for one or more of the following scholarships:
Carolynn Cosan Memorial Scholarship
Susan K. & Douglas E. Dodge Scholarship
Governor John Engler Scholarship
Emerson W. Green Memorial Scholarship
Phyllis A. Heinze Mathematics Education Scholarship
Isabella Bank Scholarship
Isabella Community Credit Union Members' Scholarship
Harold and Marie Krapohl Scholarship
Lemmer Family Scholarship
Shirley Lemorie Memorial Scholarship
Martin Family Scholarship
Mercantile Bank of Michigan Scholarship Fund
Paul Moeggenberg Family Youth Agricultural Scholarship
Norval Morey Leadership Scholarship
Robert F. Murray & Co. CPA Scholarship
Jason Parrott Scholarship
Jeff Reedy Memorial Scholarship
Shepherd Public Schools Scholarships
Arnold and Margaret Sowmick Memorial Scholarship
Nolan D. Stilgenbauer Agricultural Scholarship -
Every year, agriculture serves up nearly 60,000 new jobs. And every year, almost half of them go unfilled. It’s up to farming communities to remind students that a career in ag is beneficial to both their own personal success stories and our growing population. Grow Ag Leaders asks farmers to endorse high school seniors or college students for a chance to win a $1,500 scholarship to support their higher education studies in ag-related fields.
Art Reach Creative Writing Scholarship - visit www.artreachcenter.org
Elks Scholarship - www.elks.org/enf/scholars/mvs.cfm - deadline is November 27th
Michigan Sugar Company is proud to offer two scholarships to graduating seniors. The Albert Flegenheimer Memorial Scholarship is for $2,500. The Next Generation Scholarship, which goes to the runner-up of the Albert Flegenheimer Scholarship, is for $1,000. Deadline is Thursday, March 31, 2016. - http://www.michigansugar.com/Community/Scholarships/
Alma Lodge #244 F&AM Scholarship - $500 awarded to three students from either Alma, St. Louis, or Shepherd, based on Grades, ACT/SAT, and community involvement. APPLICATION INFORMATION
Scholarships Available to Mt. Pleasant Area Technical Center Students Students who have attended Mt. Pleasant Area Technical Center may be eligible for one or more of the following scholarships:
These scholarships are in addition to those the student may be eligible for through their high school.
Jeffrey Vernon Memorial Scholarship
Billy Courter Memorial Scholarship
MPACF Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions...
Other Scholarship Opportunities:
www.nursingschoolsalmanac.com - This scholarship is open to all high school seniors who plan to pursue college education in nursing, including LPN / LVN, ADN, and BSN programs. Scholarship applications will be accepted until midnight on June 30, 2016.
The Michigan Association of State and Federal Specialists (MAS/FPS) will award three state scholarship awards ($1500, $1000, and $500) this year . Selections will be based upon the NAFEPA application. The applications of the top 2 awardees will be sent on to NAFEPA for consideration for the three (3) NAFEPA Scholarships. Each of the NAFEPA Scholarship awards is $2500 So, one application will afford you the opportunity to be considered for 2 scholarship awards.
- The Elks National Foundation awards Most Valuable Student Scholarships...Deadline is November 30 by 5pm...visit www.elks.org/enf/scholars...
- Members First Credit Union Scholarship - applications available in counseling office or visit mfcu.net
- Michigan Education Association Scholarship... visit www.mea.org/mea-scholarship... Deadline is February 25
- There are several scholarship opportunities through The American Legion Department of Michigan... Please visit www.michiganlegion.org/scholarships for more information
- CMU Merit Scholarships... need to complete CMU application by November 15th
- Academic Prestige Award... $6000 per year, 3.25 GPA, 27 ACT or 1210 SAT
- Academic Excellence Award... $4500 per year, 3.0 GPA, 23 ACT or 1050 SAT
- Academic Success Award... $3000 per year, 3.0 GPA, 21 ACT or 980 SAT
- Residence Life Grant... $2000 per year, 3.0 GPA, 20 ACT or 940 SAT
- CMU Leader Advancement Scholarship Apply by November 15
- SVSU Merit Scholarships... Check out SVSU Scholarships:svsu.edu/cfsc
- President's Scholarship... 100% tuition, top 5% of applicants based on ACT and GPA
- Founder's SCholarship...$4000 per year, 3.6 GPA and 26 ACT
- Dean's Scholarship...$3000 per year, 3.0 GPA and 24 ACT
- Cardinal Scholarship...$2000 per year, 3.0 GPA and 22 ACT
- Legacy Scholarship...Students whose parents graduated from SVSU
- Credit Union ONE Scholarship Family member as belonged to Credit Union ONE, 3.0 GPA...