Deadline is April 15, 2017
Deadline is April 28 at 5PM
Deadline: Friday, April 21, 2017
Applications available in Counseling Office or online at http://schoolship.org/programs/ypis/
Questions? 989-506-5076 Megan Goodwin
Download the following file for application... Deadline is April 21, 2017
For information go to the following link:
The Tim DeWitt HARVEST Education Foundation now accepting scholarship applicationsDeadline for submission: April 17, 2017
Romeo, Mich.—The Tim DeWitt HARVEST Education Foundation is pleased to announce it’s now accepting applications for the 2017/2018 academic scholarship. Students who will enroll or are currently enrolled at an accredited university or college are able to apply. The deadline for submission is April 17, 2017.
The Foundation offers financial aid to students who wish to make a career in the RV and campground, manufactured housing or self-storage industries. In some cases, scholarships will be awarded to students even though their career goals may not lead them back to the industries. In cases like these, awards will be made to outstanding scholars or students with compelling needs.
In 2016, 14 college-bound students were recipients of a scholarship. The college scholarships were valued between $750 and $1,000. The Foundation has awarded more than $304,000 in financial aid to 569 students since 1991.
“The Tim DeWitt HARVEST Education Foundation has encouraged fresh interest and talent in the RV and campground, manufactured housing and self-storage industries,” said Bill Sheffer, executive director of MMH/RVCA and Self-Storage Association of Michigan.
...visit www.marvac.org, www.michhome.org or www.selfstoragemichigan.org.
For more information on how to apply, call Kristen Keller at All Seasons Communications at 586.752.6381 or email email@example.com.
The Michael R. and Carol Reno Scholarship for Academic Excellence offers a renewable $2,000 scholarship to an incoming CMU freshman planning to major in one of our programs of study within the College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences. The eligibility requirements are listed below; please pass this information on to students who may qualify.
To be considered for the scholarship the following criteria must be met:
1. Acceptance to Central Michigan University and plan to enter the freshman class in the fall semester
2. The student must be a principle resident of the state of Michigan
3. Preference for a minimum high school GPA of 3.50 and/or composite ACT of 24 or higher
4. The student will demonstrate financial need by submitting a Free Application for Federal Student Aid ( www.fafsa.ed.gov )
5. The student has expressed intent of majoring in one of the academic majors in the college
This includes majors within the following departments and programs:
English Language and Literature Foreign Languages, Literatures and Cultures
History The Museum of Cultural & Natural History
Philosophy and Religion Political Science
Psychology Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work
Women’s Studies Program
6. Submission of a one to two page essay indicating the discipline in CHSBS that the applicant intends to major in and why, as well as why they are deserving of this scholarship
7. A letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
***** The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 31, 2017
Brian Ross is the Shepherd High School Counselor.